How to find Mr. Right is a usual self asked question that women had to ponder upon time and time again. But finding Mr. Right is really a hard question to answer. First of all, why not ask ourselves who is Mr. Right after all? To a younger girl, good looks matter most, but for matured ladies, financial security is the most desirable things a man should possess. Isn’t it good having both?
Finding Mr. Right seems to have an endless list of good and ideal qualities of man most women dreamed of, however, here are some of them:
1. Respect – does this man treat people with respect most especially women? All women want to be respected, isn’t it?
2. Trust – This man could be trusted? As long that the man can be trusted, a woman could have a peace of mind. She will feel comfortable and secured with the man she trusted and mind this; a woman exudes her sensuality when she is happy, comfortable and feels secure with her man.
3. The capacity to endure hardship in life, spiritually, emotionally and physically. As people all know, life isn’t just happiness, it is also about continuous struggles to live a meaningful life.
If you could find a man of these three good qualities go for it, all other desirable qualities you are looking, are just an offshoot of these three. Remember, there is no Mr. Perfect.
Sitting around the corner and wondering when Mr. Right comes would be a disaster; one cannot find Mr. Right on that secluded corner. Here are some tips where to find this person.
1. While social media doesn’t much desirable for a conservative woman, it is a good place where to start in finding Mr. Right.
2. Participate and attend community social, cultural and charitable institutions, being nice and socially responsible for your community may attract financially stable, highly intellectual and good men.
3. Try to attend on formal parties of friends, relatives and co-workers or spending some weeknights with them. Be friendly and courteous with the other guests, a woman may attract some attention from Mr. Right. Try to be fascinating and nice, Mr. Right is looking for nice and fascinating ladies too.
4. Be active and try to excel on one’s personal endeavor, Mr. Right is also right there watching one’s success.
5. Flirting might be good too but not in so scandalous and obvious way, Mr. Right might be too shy to make a first move.
Finding Mr. Right could be too easy or could be too hard, depending on a person’s own outlook. How about if a woman has already found the man? Have known him, and the good thing is, they are going around sharing things together and enjoying each other’s company. Can she keep him and be with him forever? It’s about time to work harder at keeping this man.